Monday, July 29, 2013

Diets to Go? Really?



Being a foodie makes keeping weight off hard.  I workout most days of the week so that I can eat whatever I like (within reason).  But what about those weeks when I'm not feeling well, or days when my kids are home and have too many places to go for me to fit in my workout?   I'm wondering if anyone has tried diet meal plan sites that provide full diet meals (like DietToGo).  It seems like a convenient way to have meals in the freezer for those days when you just can't make it work.

Or am I better off just making up freezer meals with leftovers?  That is something I will have to remember to DO though.  LOL!  Those sites seem like a good idea for people who don't really cook or live on their own and need no other groceries, but do they work for a person with a family?  What do you feed everyone else?  If you've tried them, please let me know how they worked for you and if they are worth the added $$$$.

While looking around Amazon to find some related links for the end of my post (as I always do), I found these books about freezer meals! They might be interesting reads. Of course, I have seen websites for this kind of thing as well. Like this one: Pioneer Woman and Thriving Home.

It is good to know that I have so many choices, but if you have done any of the above, please let me know how it worked out for you.

Photobucket

No comments:




Blog Widget by LinkWithin