Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More Cupcake Wrappers for Free!

I was playing with cupcake wrappers again. They are so fun for decorating your pretty little baked goodies. Here are some new ones.... enjoy!

How cute would these be for a bridal shower or even a birthday party? You can cut out (or use a paper punch) the circles, attach them to a toothpick and stick into the top of the cupcake frosting.

Don't forget that this is just a thumbnail. To save the full-sized sheet, click on the thumbnail first and then save it from the bigger picture. It should print nicely at 8.5x11 inches.

6 comments:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Oh pretty! Thanks so much, I'll be linking.

Anonymous said...

Thank you -tres elegant!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!! They are beautiful!

fikifairy said...

these are divine, baie dankie

Paola said...

Hello, and THANK YOU for these lovely gifts! I'll use them as soon as I can, and I have you tagged, so I can send you some pictures of your beautiful liners displayed on beautiful cupcakes ;)

Paola said...

Hello and THAN YOU for these beautiful gifts! I'll use them as soon as I can, and I have you tagged, so I'll send you some pictures of your beautiful liners on some of my cupcakes ;)




Blog Widget by LinkWithin